Sunday, January 18, 2015

The Gremlins have been at work again!

Dear faithful followers,

The wonderful posts that I was to share with you this month have had to be put on hold until next month, as during transit between Australia and New Zealand it appears my laptop has irreparably died. 

Technology is like a gremlin - warm and fluffy when it's working well...

...but can turn very ugly overnight

Being somewhat stupid (really no other word for it) I hadn't backed up my laptop fully for about a year, and so I have lost a lot of data (work data, business data, personal data - photos, songs, videos - the whole lot gone). I always have the worst birthday luck!

So it shall take me a couple of weeks to re-assemble my life again once my new laptop arrives.
In the mean time thanks for bearing with.

David.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...