Now for the fulfilment of the acceptance criteria. Here is the checklist of things to do:
- Thank the person who nominated me for the award - check
- Copy the logo and place it on my blog -check
- Link to the person who nominated me - check
- List 7 things people may not know about me,
- Nominate 7 creative bloggers, and post their links,
- Leave a comment/notification to each nominee
So here goes... 7 things which people may not know about me:
1. I am an Emergency Doctor and also an Anglican (Episcopalian) Priest.
2. My favourite colour scheme is deep red with gold.
3. I grew up on a large farm.
4. I love all things classical: Art, Architecture, Sculpture, Music, Latin and Greek Literature.
5. I collect antique clocks: we have 42 clocks all told, the oldest dating to 1740.
6. I am half British and half New Zealander, but a complete Anglophile.
7. I believe that tolerance and love are the greatest things a man can possess.
...And the nominations go to...
1. Leigh at Brabourne Farm
2. Julie at Belle Maison
3. Greet at Belgian Pearls
4. Shannon at Old World Charm
5. M at Little Big House
6. Gina at Willow Decor
7. Karen at Alkemie
I would have also nominated:
Millie at The Laurel Hedge
Stefan at Architect Design
Ange at Chair Up
Meg at Pigtown Design
But I know they have already received nominations!