Monday, March 28, 2016

Website Launch...

This Easter we officially launched our new website:

www.willowbrookpark.co.nz


We shall of course, continue blogging at willowbrookpark.blogspot.com; but are now open for bookings and enquiries through our shiny new portal.

Thank you for all our loyal reader who have followed the progress over the years. We will not dispoint you - we will still share the best of our daily exploits with you here on the blog; but please spread the word far and wide that we are open and ready for you!

David and Peter.

3 comments:

  1. That is a fabulous website to share with the world to spend a gorgeous weekend away at Willowbrook! I love all the rooms at your state. It is absolutely gorgeous.
    Congratulations. Happy Eater to you. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I can't believe how much progress you have made ove the past couple of months. I'll check it out now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a look at the website last week, (pre completion), so I'm happy that has now completed, and I wish you the very best success with Willowbrook Park.

    And happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...